Sunday, February 10, 2008

snowstorm in florida!?


Here is a picture of a very rare snowstorm in Florida...just kidding. Bart had a few job interviews out-of-state and the group flew the whole family out. They must understand how much say the wife has in the decision where to accept a job. They also must understand that Kade and Ky and I are sort of a package deal at this point.
The boys loved playing in the snow, and we thought we would never get them back inside. We had a great, short trip, other than the fact that half of us came back with pretty severe colds. (yes, I'm part of that half.) I'm sure the other half will follow soon. I guess that's what happens when your body experiences a 70 degree weather drop in a matter of hours. Or maybe this is my body's way of telling me we need to stay in a warm climate!

Kade's first snow angel


Ky's big snowball--ready to throw!

My sweet, cold Kade


Kade throwing snow

Ky throwing snow

6 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! So are you going to tell us where you are interviewing that has snow or was that deliberately left out?

Sarah H said...

They really are so adorable! I'm guessing your interview was in Utah...the snow in the midwest is frozen solid by now. Good luck with all that!

Rachel Murray said...

So where are you guys interviewing? What field is Bart looking to go into? It looks like your boys liked the snow, but then again what kid doesn't?

Debbie said...

Snow!!! What fun. It's so fun to see kids play in the snow. Also, I enjoyed reading your post 'double what'. I like 'twice blessed'. Keep telling people that.

The Larsen's said...

Cute matching snow clothes! Your boys are DARLING!!!

Bryan said...

That looks like a fun place...to visit! j/k. How did the interviews go Bart? It looks like you guys had fun!