Wednesday, December 9, 2015

halloween 2015

I've said, it before, and I'll say it again: I love Halloween.  Especially with young children.
I love decorating and making costumes for my kids.  I like dressing up myself, and Halloween parties, and Trick-or-treating, and candy!
My sweet little fawn looked adorable as ever in her costume.  




This was our first attempt at real face paint for Halloween, and I think you would agree it was a success!

When the little brother finds the Darth Vader costume mom made a few years ago, and decides right away that that's what he wants to be, and then begs his older brothers to dress up as Star Wars characters with him, and they agree to it because, well, it's Star Wars, everyone is happy!
Hunter, mama deer, baby deer.  Love dressing up on theme with these two!


All ready for trick-or-treating!  Notice the perfect "deer in the headlights" look coming from the baby deer!

One of my favorite nights of the year, spent with my favorite people!  Couldn't have asked for a better evening!
And of course, she loved it!  She refused to let me help her carry her bucket.  Even when it got really heavy.  Even when her little hands were cold because she wouldn't wear her mittens.  I think she's going to be a feisty one!

No comments: