Sunday, April 3, 2016

18 months!



Everly is 18 months old!  Here are some fun things about her at this age:
 She has finally started to pick up words.  I finally hear Momma on a regular basis!  It makes me smile every time.  When she comes looking for me, she usually just says, "mom!" and she sounds so grown up.  She also says: Daddy, cheese, hot (every time she is given anything to eat, she has to ask if it is hot first!), done, uh-oh, again, teeth, sock, thank you, bubble, off, stuck, wee, home, ball, cookie, cake, drink, hi!, bye, shoes, outside, papa, and probably a few that I'm forgetting right now.

 She climbs on everything!!!  Several times a day I hear her yelling "done" which means she has climbed up somewhere high and can't get down.  It's so stressful!
 I love that she still lets me rock her to sleep at night, I love that she sleeps perfectly at night and naptime.  I love that she loves to show off her clothes to her daddy when he comes home.  I love that she carries every bag around the house like a purse.  I love that she thinks she's so funny and has a sweet laugh and scrunchy face.  I love that she wraps all her dollies up in blankets and leaves them all over the house.  I love the way she pushes her hair out of her face. I love that she points to her ear and yells, "Hi" repeatedly anytime one of us is talking on the phone to let us know that she wants to talk on the phone as well. I love watching her dance, and the way she will mimic my moves.
 She is still so tiny!  She weighs 19.5 pounds, and is still in a size 2 diaper.

 This little girl loves to be outside, and although she was not a fan of the cold, the snow, and all the layers she had to wear to go outside in the winter, she is loving what the (slowly) arriving spring means for playing outside.
This little girl brings so much joy and happiness into our lives, and we are all lucky to have her in our family!

No comments: