Friday, February 23, 2018

ky and kade turn 12!

On December 29th, my favorite twinners turned 12!  Their special day included the (now) annual trip to the movie theater to see the new Star Wars movie--this is the 3rd year in a row that they have done this on their birthday!

 They got to choose a restaurant for dinner, so we all enjoyed some delicious sandwiches from Potbelly!
 They decorated their own birthday cake which was delicious! Between seeing the new Star Wars movie and playing the new Star Wars video game all day, it was no surprise that their cake was on theme.



 A few days later, on New Year's Eve, they were ordained as Deacons in the Aaronic priesthood.  It was such a special day and I am so proud of the amazing young men that they are growing up to become.
 I seriously cannot believe it's been 12 years since they joined our family and made us parents, but I feel so blessed to have had them by my side for the past 12 years, to watch them grow, to make memories together, and to get to see the amazing people that they are!  I know that their future is bright and I'm excited for what this year holds for them.

Happy birthday Ky and Kade!

No comments: