Monday, March 19, 2018

we went to california! day 3

 Our third day in California we went to Disneyland!  Look how excited this little girl was!  I'm not sure if she remembered anything about being at Disney World last year, or if we had just hyped it up enough, but either way she was pretty excited!
 Very first thing we did when we got to the park was take the twins on the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride.  It was the ride they were most excited for, and it did not disappoint!

 Can you find us on the front row?  My mom, Kade, Ky and Me.  The twins look a little bored actually!  Ha ha!

 We made sure to start Krew off on some tame rides since we weren't sure how he was going to respond to rides this year.  Mater's Junkyard Jamboree is always a favorite!  My cheeks always hurt by the end from smiling and laughing so hard.

Everly and her favorite person-Papa!

 I was so excited that Krew was tall enough for Radiator Springs Racers this time!  It is possibly my favorite ride, and I knew that as long as he didn't let himself get scared, he would love it.  And he did!


 The character that Kade wanted to meet was Spider-Man.  It worked out perfectly to meet him that first day, because he was wearing the Spider-Man shirt that he designed and made for the trip. And Everly thought he was pretty cool too!


I love this picture!!







 Waiting in lines is much more fun when Grandpa is there!  

It was really hard to get good Main Street pictures or even castle pictures this year because most of Main Street was blocked off since they were tearing out and replacing all the track down the whole street.  But Bart managed to capture this awesome one of he and Krew.
 I think Everly liked meeting Sofia.  I mean, look at that smile!

It was such a fantastic day!  I loved every second of it!
SaveSave

No comments: