Thursday, September 6, 2018

mother's day 2018



 Here's another edition of my favorite mother's day present: photos with me and my kids together.  None of these pictures are perfect, but they represent real life with these awesome kiddos.

 I feel like my connection with each one of them is special and unique, and I have to work hard to see them all as very unique individuals who need me in different ways than their siblings do.

 Even though it can be challenging being a mom, and I often feel like I am failing at it, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  I guess failing is too harsh a term, but I do often feel like they are growing and changing faster than I can adapt my parenting style to meet their ever-changing needs.  I hope that no matter what, they always know that I love them more than anything, and that I always tried to be the best mom I could!

Arent' they all so cute?  I can't believe they are mine!

No comments: