Tuesday, February 18, 2020

mother's day 2019

 Every year, I torture ask my children to take a few Mother's Day photos with me, because one of my most treasured possessions are the photos I have with them.  I love that I have photos each year to look back on and see how quickly they are growing.  I love being able to remember each stage of this amazing journey of motherhood.  It's the role in my life that I am most proud of, and I want to remember what it's like while I am in the thick of it. 
 
 These four little (and not so little) people define me.  I don't care that so many people in our society try to tell me that I can't be fulfilled by motherhood.  Maybe it's just because they've never met these four before!


Also, in case anyone thinks that it's always easy being their mom, or even that's it's easy taking a decent photo of everyone, this picture is also an accurate representation of motherhood!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: