Saturday, May 23, 2020

halloween 2019

I think I was more excited for our Halloween costumes this year than I have been in a very long time!  I love putting together costumes, I love matching with my family, and I love all things Disney! Of course, we couldn't get the teenagers to coordinate with us, but I guess I'm just happy that they still wanted to dress up at all.
My mom got to be here for Halloween, because she flew in to watch the kids while Bart and I were in Panama, and she stayed for a week after we got home.  I was so happy she was here, and happy she dressed up with us!









Krew is the cutest Goofy ever!

Goofy and Minnie Mouse











Matching Disney family costumes






Daisy and Donald Duck












Can you believe it??!!?  It snowed on Halloween!  It was crazy cold, and felt so sad to have to trick-or-treat in boots, gloves, and coats over our costumes.  But, we were so happy that grandma got to come with us!



No comments: