Friday, July 11, 2008

bart's graduation

I finally have everything I need to post pictures, so I'm going to post about things that are weeks old. (But at least there are pictures!)
On June 21st, Bart graduated from PA school at the University of Florida. We are so proud of him and all the hard work he put into his schooling the last 2 years.
Way to go Bart!!

Also, on a related note, Bart took his boards last week and past with flying colors! He is officially Bart Miller, PA-C!!

Bart and his parents
Bart and the boys
Our happy family
So cute!
Our happy family again
Me and my sweetie! Great job Bart!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray and congratulations!! Ashli, you are absolutely beaming!! We are so happy for your wonderful success!!!

Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment! Glad to hear all is going well. I love the boys' grad caps!

Sarah H said...

Congratz to bart. Time flies! I was just thinking about how we visited you guys right after you had the twins just before we were leaving provo. Now you're on to the next phase in life!