Sunday, December 12, 2010

jonathan and katherine's wedding day

My little brother Jonathan married his sweetheart Katherine on November 20th in the Draper temple. We were lucky enough to be there to help them celebrate this special day. It was so neat being in the sealing room with lots of my family members watching them be sealed.
Outside the temple afterwards, we tried to take pictures, but it was soooo windy and cold, so pictures didn't last very long. But I think I got a few good ones anyway. Katherine's dad is a photographer and was their official photographer, but I wanted to take some too, so I tagged along behind him to capture a few moments.
Doesn't my mom look pretty in this picture (and wind-blown, and happy)
Our family

I love how happy my brother looks in this shot
Isn't my new sister-in-law gorgeous?! Yep, she is.
Glad they can be silly together




My amazing mother made the cake, and did the flowers, in addition to planning and throwing the entire reception. Her talent never ceases to amaze me.
Ky chilling at the reception with his uncle Daniel-my older brother
Silly Kade
Right after the bride and groom cut the cake and fed each other a bite, Ky jumped right in to get a bite himself. It's a good thing his uncle loves him enough to interrupt this moment. Silly boy!

The whole day was just beautiful, and we are so glad we got to be there. Congrats Jonathan and Katherine!

No comments: