Thursday, September 8, 2011

(camera timer) family photos

So, we finally got around to taking family photos. I wish we would have done it about a month earlier, before my baby bump got this big. Oh well. I really wanted some semi-decent photos of our family before the baby comes. We have been a family of four for more than 5 1/2 years, and I wanted some pictures to remember that before we become a family of five!

Let me just say that it is lots harder to get good shots of four people (especially when two of them are 5 year-olds) when using a tripod and camera timer than it is when I can just be behind the camera. But, it was free!































2 comments:

Meg said...

Awww, my favorite past time! So cute. You look great to, mamma!

Alicia said...

Adorable! I love your family!!!! Cute PREGO PICS!! The boys are growing up so handsome.