Thursday, August 30, 2012

it's been such a fun summer!

We've been having so much a fun this summer, that I haven't had much time to blog.  I really don't want to forget about all the fun we've had, so I'm going to try to catch up.  But first, here are a few random fun pictures that don't belong in a post all their own.
Mama and Krew in our matching Gator hats


So happy about the mess he just made



I had to laugh when I saw this picture (above) of Krew, because I remembered that I had an almost identical one of Ky (below).  Krew is about a month older in this picture than Ky was.  What do you think?  Do they look alike?  Do they look like brothers? 




All three boys with their Great Grandma Dot and Great Grandpa Bob

Krew with one of his favorite toys: keys!

A few weeks ago we went to a wedding.  Aren't these two guys so handsome all dressed up?



No comments: