Thursday, August 2, 2012

nine!

 It is crazy to me that my little baby is nine months old already!  Those nine months have gone by way too fast, but Krew is certainly growing up every day.  This past month he has learned lots of new tricks and changed a lot.  He now waves, pulls himself up to stand (often pulling himself up while holding onto very unsteady surfaces), continues to eat everything and anything, and laughs all the time!  He says "dada" all the time, but we're still not sure if he is connecting what he is saying to "dad," or if he just likes the way it feels to say!
 As I've said the past few months, this photo shoot keeps getting trickier as he keeps getting wigglier and faster.  He had no intention of laying or sitting still.  He just wanted to roll over and crawl off the edge of the bed!


 Another "trick" he learned this past month was waking up 5-6 times a night for about 80% of the nights in July.  I know I am a super cool person, and a delight to hang out with, that it must pain him to have to go more than 2 hours without seeing me, but this mama needs to sleep!  He has actually done better the past four nights, so fingers crossed that he's decided to be a good boy and try to do something resembling sleeping through the night sometime soon.

 Those eyes!  I could just stare into them all day.  They melt my heart!



No comments: