Monday, November 20, 2017

first day of school 2017

 I can't believe I am posting about another 1st day of school.
Kade and Ky are in 6th grade this year.  It is the first year that they aren't in the same class.  I think it's been harder on me than it has been for them.  The best thing about them being in separate classes is that they aren't already sick of each other when they get home from school.  In fact, they are excited to tell each other about their days since they haven't seen much of each other all day.  
Kade

Ky
My three handsome sons.  Krew's first day of school was actually several days later, but I wanted to get a good picture of them all together.
This handsome Krew is in kindergarten this year!  Kindergarten is all day here (cue sad music), so we miss him a ton while he is gone all day.  Even though it's way too long for him, he seems to like it alright and he has cute stories to tell me every day when he gets home.





Okay, I know this is a picture of Krew's first day of kindergarten, but with her brother's backpack on, doesn't Everly look like she could be going off to school??!  Not yet, baby girl.  Not yet!

I had to hold back the tears as he walked into the building.  I really don't like how quickly my little ones are growing up!

No comments: