Monday, December 4, 2017

fall fun!

Here are some random fun things that we did this fall!
 Krew and I went to a pumpkin patch with his kindergarten class.  It was a blast, and I realized that my decision to switch my major from early childhood education to business management all those years ago was definitely the right decision!  :)

 I know you are all probably sick of me posting pictures of Everly's long curly hair, but I love it, so I'm gonna keep doing it!
 Bart and I took a quick getaway to Chicago and Milwaukee for a couple of days.  We went to the Art Museum in Milwaukee and loved it.  It was fun to do something so different than what we usually do when we have the kids with us.

 This art piece was so fun!  I was on one side and Bart was on the other.  It was a blend of a regular mirror and a one-way mirror, depending on where you stood.

 We checked out a new park and enjoyed the amazing warm, fall weather we've been having this year!  Krew loved running this track that would time how fast you were.  He would have done it for hours!


No comments: