Tuesday, January 15, 2019

mom and son dates 2018

Before the boys went back to school, we continued our annual tradition of summertime mom and son dates.  The boys each get to take me out, pick where we eat and one fun activity.
 I got to play tennis with Kade.  I think we ended up having more fun when we stopped playing real tennis and started making up our our challenges with the ball and racquets.
 We ate at Chefusion Lounge, and Kade hasn't stopped talking about it since. 
 Ky and I went to a gourmet burger place, where he ordered this huge burger and ate it all!
 We spent the rest of the evening wandering around Barnes and Noble, chatting, and having the best time!
 Krew's date with me included Firehouse subs,
 frozen yogurt, 
and of course a stop at the pet store to see the birds!
I always love when I get to take my boys to do fun stuff just the two of us.  I love what they say and how they act when they aren't fighting for my attention or just plain fighting with their siblings!

No comments: