Friday, April 24, 2020

everly turns 5!

This beauty turned 5 on September 8th!  She is at this magical age where she is still a little girl, but I often get glimpses of her grown-up personality.  This is the age I always pictured when I dreamed of having a little girl, and I am trying to soak up every moment of this real-life dream!

I love this series of photos of her because not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she is showcasing her many different facial expressions.  While each expression is different, they are all completely Everly!









This year, Everly got to have her first birthday party with her friends.  While I have loved planning birthday parties for my boys for the past 10 years, I was beyond excited to plan a girly birthday party! She wanted a Minnie Mouse party, so we went with Everly's Bowtique!  It turned out super cute!
She wanted to help me with planning and preparing every detail of the party.  I loved having her help me all along the way.


Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck cupcakes










We had a bean bag toss game

Pin the Bow on Minnie,
and it wouldn't be a "bow"tique without a chance to decorate big bows.  We had glittery iron-ons, stickers, and rhinestones.





We played Don't Eat Minnie
and sang Happy Birthday to Everly!








Oh her actual birthday, we celebrated he again with family.  It's always fun when grandma brings the dog to the party.
Of course we had to do our traditional paper lanterns for her birthday.  This was the best one yet!
We played Don't Eat Minnie again because it is the best game!
More presents for the spoiled birthday girl!


And she ended the night entertaining us all with a song and dance!  Happy Birthday beautiful girl!  We love you so much and we are so happy that you are in our family!


No comments: