Friday, April 24, 2020

first day of school 2019

I can't forget to post the kids' first day of school photos!  Ky and Kade started 8th grade this past September.



 And Krew started 2nd grade!
 After such a fun, busy summer, we were ready for them to start back to school.  


 A week later, Everly had her first day of school.  She is in 4k this year.  That means she goes to school four days a week for 3 hours each day.  I was not ready to have her gone that much, but I knew how excited she was to get to go to school like her brothers, so that made it easier.  Plus, since she has a September birthday, she was definitely ready.  In fact, she turned 5 the day before she started 4 year-old kindergarten. 



She couldn't contain her excitement!




 Dropping her off was just as hard as it has been when all my kids start school.  I can't believe my baby is in school!



She was smiling when school was over, and she was happy to see me.  So that is definitely a win!

No comments: