Wednesday, December 12, 2007

batteries

I was just sitting here with the boys looking at some blogs, and the boys asked to watch the golf video on our blog. When I tried it, it didn't work and neither did the singing video. They both said they were unavailable, whatever that means. So we had the following conversation:

Me: Sorry boys, the videos are broken.
Kade: Fix it
Me: I don't know how to fix it.
Kade: Needs batteries. I'll go get 'em.
Ky: Try again mommy!

I can't believe my not-quite-two-year-olds are having these kinds of funny conversations with me already.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. I keep forgetting that Bentley is just 6 months younger than your boys. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm having those conversations too! Love you pics.

Meghan said...

Love it! If only everything could be fixed with new batteries. :)