Friday, December 14, 2007

ode to kisses


A few years ago, I thought Hershey's Kisses were one of the best treats out there. Then, a few years ago, Hershey's came out with Double Fudge Kisses. Those were even better. A while ago I discovered the caramel filled ones, and the peanut butter filled ones. Yummier still. I had some Cherry-cordial Kisses last year, and was so surprised how much they tasted like cherry cordials, without the yucky cherry in the middle. But, this holiday season, I have bought Hot Chocolate Kisses (which I thought would just taste like chocolate, but somehow they have a "hot chocolate" taste.), Candy Cane Kisses, and Mint Truffle Kisses. There are no words! These are amazing. I like the Mint Truffle ones the best but they are all so good, and taste like Christmas. I don't think I am ever going to be able to eat a regular Kiss again. It makes me wonder: what took Hershey's so long to make different flavors?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I'm in love with the Mint Truffle ones too.... they played the star role in our brownie bites this year!