Thursday, March 13, 2008

back in stock


I saw this shower curtain when we first moved to this apartment back in June. I knew it would go perfectly with our master bedroom set which is chocolate brown and turquise. But, at the time, we had already spent money on moving, and some other, more pressing apartment improvements for our new place. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so about a month after I saw it, I went back to buy one, and they were out of stock. I looked online, I looked at other locations, even ones out of state, and they were all sold out. I looked for months and finally gave up. Well, the other day, I was in my bathroom thinking about how perfectly this shower curtain would have looked, and I had a crazy thought...maybe I should look again to see if they were carrying this curtain again. Ta Da!! Now I love my bathroom, looking at my new shower curtain makes me happy. Then, yesterday I found these that would complete my bathroom perfectly. Check them out! Right now they are just on my wish list...

3 comments:

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

Ahsli!! It's me... your cousin Holley and I finally found your blog. I tried all sorts of different ways to try and get your blog.. and DING DING DING i found it. I am so excited that i get to stay updated on your life now! It sounds like everything is going so well and your boys are so dang cute! Luke's and mine is holleyandlucas.blogspot.com. Talk to ya soon.

Meg said...

I your bathroom too, darling! Don't you just get a high when things like that work out?

Heidi said...

That is a beautiful shower curtain - I love it and I also love the little pottery plaques. Enjoy your beautiful new bathroom!!