Monday, March 24, 2008

easter fun!

We had such a great Easter. On Thursday we went to a little Easter party that my friend Sarah had for the little kids. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures of all the fun. Saturday, we colored Easter Eggs. Kade and Ky had so much fun and thought each step was fascinating. Here they are showing off some of their masterpieces.

Kade
Ky
Then, after church on Sunday, the boys found eggs that the Easter Bunny hid outside.

Ky marvels at his treasures

Kade liked this football shaped egg.

Then, Sunday evening we went to my friend Sarah's house again to have Easter dinner with her and her family. There was so much delicious food, and we had such a great time. It was nice to spend Easter dinner with friends and their family since we don't have any family close. I had been trying to think of some way to make our Easter dinner special for the four of us, and this was definitely better than anything I had come up with.

No comments: