Friday, October 17, 2008

baby rush

I have 5 blogging friends who are expecting a baby very soon. From any day now to just a couple weeks from now. Some of these friends I haven't seen for years, but it is fun to stay caught up through their blogs and wait for the arrival of their little ones with them. A few months ago, I think I counted 10 people from my blog list that were pregnant at the same time. Some of them have had their baby already, and now we are coming to the end of the baby rush. So, good luck Heidi, Natalie, Charise, Emily and Whitney. I can't wait to meet the new little ones, even if it is only through cyberspace.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, thanks Ashli! We are so excited too! We miss you guys. We really need to get together in Chicago sometime. Seriously! Anytime you are there, let us know! The boys look like they are getting cuter by the minute! Isn't it beautiful this time of year up in the north? Love it!

Jessica said...

Wow. Your friends must be a lot of baby-making Mormons! :) New babies are so much fun! They are even better when they are someone else's.

Bret and Charise Miller said...

Thanks for the luck. Not to much longer and you will be an aunt!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Thanks Ashli! I can't believe that it's "that time" AGAIN. One of my fondest memories is you and Bart coming over to "entertain" us while I was in labor with Gavin. Good times! :)

Sarah H said...

Isn't it fun! I love babies. I love people having babies.

Natalie said...

Thanks Ashli, you know we could be naming this little one after you...the count down is really on now, I am being induced on Tues. the 28th!!

Natalie said...

Ashi,

I just saw that you have rock and whitney's blog info, will you tell her to send me an invite! I would love to keep tabs on them!