Monday, October 27, 2008

birthday boy


Today is my sweet hubby's birthday. Today he turns 28. Today I think about how lucky I am to be married to him...I get to talk to him every day (about everything), I get to snuggle with him at night, and I get to kiss him whenever I want. It doesn't get any better than that.

I am looking forward to him coming home from work today, so that he can open his presents, then we can eat his traditional birthday dinner: lasagna. Then some friends are coming over for cake and ice cream. Only it's not going to be plain old cake. No, Bart requested the peanut butter chocolate cheesecake that I made for him last year, and I must say it looks delicious cooling in the fridge.

I love you Bart. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, we love Bart too! Happy Birthday!

mamazita said...

happy brithday bart. I didn't realize that you and daniel were born on the exact same day.

American Falls TaVaci said...

Bart, our present to you is the birth of our fourth child on your birthday. We felt it was the least we could do to let you know we were thinking of YOU ALL day long.

Seriously, how cool is that??? :)