Tuesday, August 25, 2009

dino museum

Another fun thing we did in Utah was take the boys to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. I wasn't sure how much there would be for three year olds to do, but there was a lot and the boys had a great time. Their favorite part was the outer space room. It's a dark room with little bright "stars" all around. At first they were scared to go through, but then they just wanted to go through over and over.

Look behind Kade's head and you can see T-rex coming after him!

This cute area was for the kids to play in sand and water. I think the boys could have stayed here for hours.
I thought this was the cutest/funniest thing I've ever seen. It's a huge dino toy with all sorts of velcro pieces to change which head, legs, tail, etc. you want on the dino. It was kind of large for the kids to do by themselves, so it required a lot of parent assistance. I think that was intentional.

No comments: