Sunday, February 21, 2010

grandpa bob

A while back my grandfather gave me a box full of old pictures of his time in the service. After a computer crash and a few other setbacks ... Ashli and I have finally finished scanning and editing them. Thought I would share a few here on our blog. It was a great experience to go through these pictures and learn just a little more about my grandpa Bob. Thanks Ashli for helping and lending your editing skills.







That's my grandpa on the left. I think there is a family resemblance!



2 comments:

Emily said...

How cool! Awesome pics!

Um, what the heck?!!

You can totally comment! I would love input, even to the contrary. I am interested in your take on the whole thing! I thought most physicians were midwife friendly?

Alicia said...

Wow.. those are amazing keepsake pictures. What really cool stories must come from them. Pretty cool!