Monday, May 16, 2011

Last week a few friends and I threw our friend Greta a baby shower, just 6 days before she welcomed baby #3, a sweet little girl!

Brittney made these gorgeous, delicious cookies. She's amazing!

Oh, and she made these light, airy, minty meringue drops. Told you she was amazing! And what a fun color too!


These are the coconut lime cupcakes that I made. Aren't they cute? They were yummy too.




We had lemonade with limes and blackberries (in keeping with the color theme, of course)




We first played a fun game that Bryn put together. She had 11 paper lunch sacks with various baby items in each one. Everyone had to feel what was inside and try to guess what each item was. It was so much fun, and some of the items that should have been easy stumped a lot of people.

We had each guest bring a baby picture of themselves and everyone had to guess who was who. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but a lot of fun.


And of course, as is standard for me, once the party got started I didn't take any pictures. Which means I don't have any pictures of the guest of honor, or any of the other guests. I don't have pictures of everyone having a good time, and I don't have any pictures of the cute little girl clothes and gifts that everyone brought. Some day I am going to figure out how to play host and photographer at the same time, I hope!

No comments: