Monday, October 3, 2011

35 weeks!


I can't believe I am 35 weeks! We are definitely in countdown mode at this point! We have been working so hard getting the nursery ready (pics to come soon!) and getting out all of Kade and Ky's old newborn clothes, purchasing things like a stroller and car seat, diaper bag, bouncy seat, diapers and wipes. I finally feel like if our little guy were to come soon, I would feel mostly ready. I'm amazed at how good I feel at this point. First, let me just say that it is so much easier being pregnant with one baby than it is being pregnant with two! Second, with as sick and tired as I was the first trimester, and most of the second trimester, I was worried that I was going to feel gross the whole pregnancy, but the past couple of months I have had more energy than I expected. Sure, I feel completely run-down by about 6:00 every evening, but even still I can't complain. Also, I am a tad bit worried, because I know how active and loud and rambunctious my other two boys are, and this little guy is already so wiggly I'm afraid he might be even more rambunctious than his brothers are. If so, our house is going to be crazy and LOUD! But we are so excited for this little one to join our family. We have waited so long for him, and we just can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

Bret and Charise Miller said...

We are excited to meet him also! You look great!

Alicia said...

Beautiful!!!!