Wednesday, November 16, 2011

more of krew's first days


Krew is already 2 1/2 weeks old, and growing so fast!  Looking back at these pictures taken during his first few days of life, makes me realize how fleeting this newborn stage is.  Luckily, I am so enjoying having a newborn this time around.  I always said I felt like I got robbed of the newborn phase with Kade and Ky because two newborns is just too hard.  But this time around I'm loving this phase, with all its newness, wonder, snuggling, pajamas-all-day, watching this new baby change every day.

It was so fun watching Kade and Ky meet their baby brother the first time.  These pictures show really well how fascinated they are with him, and how proud they are to be big brothers.




 Within the first few minutes after he was born, Bart noticed that Krew inherited his mommy's webbed toes.  I think it's pretty special-evidence that this is my baby!


No comments: