Thursday, July 5, 2012

happy 8 months krew!

 My baby is officially growing up too fast!  8 months seems way older than, say 6 months, and so much closer to one year!  I seriously wish time would slow down a little so I can enjoy my baby before he becomes a toddler!
 He is such a happy baby, who loves to eat!  (Can't you tell that by looking at his cheeks, and tummy, and thighs?!)  He crawls (mostly with his belly on the floor, although he can get up on all fours) everywhere, and so fast.  He loves to crawl into the bathroom when his brothers leave the door open (ew!) .  He has learned how to honk everyone's noses, likes to bite his mommy's chin (but not daddy's because it is too scratchy!), and in the past month has really started to laugh.  Before, I always said that he didn't give up his laughs easily, and it was kind of a fun challenge to see if I could find something to make him giggle.  But now he laughs all the time, and it is such a wonderful sound to have in our home.


 He loves to play with his toes, so I could not get a good picture of how his thighs are getting even juicier and more plump!

 He fooled us last week by sleeping through the night 5 nights in a row, which is so not like him. In fact, before that he hadn't slept through the night at all for months.  But the 6th night he was up several times and has settled back into his eating once each night routine, which I am actually fine with (most nights!)
 He got another little haircut this past week, after these pictures were taken, which has helped keep the hair out of his eyes.  But don't worry, he still has those awesome dark tips, and curls around his ears.
 I love this little guy!!

No comments: