Monday, January 21, 2013

one through twelve

Okay, I realize that this post is nearly three months late, but oh well.  I was thinking the other day about how fast my sweet baby Krew has grown up.  It boggles my mind how quickly he went from a tiny, helpless little baby to the walking, talking, funny, big, chubby guy that he is now.  Just think if we continued to learn and grow at that rate, the things we could do and know by now!  (Although the tripling your body weight in one year would not be a good idea after the first year!)  It was so fun to look back at his first six months last May, so I thought it would be fun to look at each month's photo from the first year.  
While these pictures only capture the physical changes, hopefully when I look back at them, these photos remind me of his personality and the fun, new things he was learning month-to-month!

Enjoy!

















No comments: