Tuesday, May 30, 2017

more springtime fun

During spring break, we checked out a children's museum that is about an hour away that we had never been before. It was awesome!  The little kids and the bigs kids all had a blast.


On the way home from the museum, we stopped at a grocery store that carries this Jeni's ice cream that we've been hearing a lot about.  We had to try several of their flavors and it was delicious!
I told each of the twins that I would help them learn how to cook something of their choosing during spring break.  Kade wanted to learn how to make stir-fry.  He did a great job, and I'm excited that someday they'll be able to cook dinner while I relax get something else done.

Ky wanted to learn how to make potstickers, which has been his favorite meal for a long time.  He did a great job, and I was glad to have the help, because they take a lot of work!


We spent some time as a family at a local trampoline park, and had such a great time!  It's too bad it's so expensive to go to places like this because it's so fun and such a great workout!






Playing at the mall park is a great way to spend time when it's too cold and wet to go to a real park!







One morning I was looking for Krew because it was time for him to go to school.  I finally found him in Everly's bed, reading her a book.  They are best friends!
These princess toys are Everly's favorite toys by far!  She plays with them all the time.  I love watching her use her imagination!

I love these four kiddos of mine!

No comments: