Wednesday, May 3, 2017

we went to florida: magic kingdom edition

Okay, so now I'm only 3 months behind on posting to this blog.  Sheesh!  It's a good thing no one even reads this blog anyway, right? ;)

Of course our Florida trip included a trip to Magic Kingdom!  It was truly a magical day!

My cutest Minnie!




We started our day by meeting a few characters, which of course the little ones loved!














It's sooooo fun taking my kids on rides that I have such fond memories from when I was growing up. Plus, Krew was much less fearful this day than he had been on the other two days we were at the parks, which made it much more fun for everyone, most importantly him!




I was excited to see Everly on It's A Small World.  Last time we went to a Disney park, she was only five months old, and she loved It's a Small World, and this time was no different.  She kept pointing excitedly at everything and saying, "Look at that, Momma!"  It was adorable!


I was so glad that I was able to capture this moment with my camera.  It's no secret that Everly prefers Krew to her two other brothers, and it often makes Ky and Kade feel bad.  So, the fact that she was willingly holding his hand, and for so long was precious for him and me.  Disney World really is magical!




I had dreams of getting a beautiful picture of all my children in front of the castle, and instead I got these pictures.  Oh well!


It got even worse when we tried to take a picture of them with their grandparents.  However, despite the craziness of this picture, it was so awesome having my parents with us.  Not only was it soooo helpful having two more adults to wrangle the children, but we all loved making memories with them.  It's so hard for me to live so far away from all of my family, and I often feel like they are missing out on watching my children grow up, and really getting to experience how awesome they all are.  So, I loved having them their while my kids made some amazing, life-long memories!

Mickey!
Okay, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but guess what?  This Mickey Mouse talks!  I know! It was surprising and cute and fun all at once.  All of my kids were surprised too.  It was awesome!














No trip to Disney would be complete without a Dole Whip!



What an absolutely, perfectly magical day!!

No comments: