Tuesday, February 19, 2019

halloween 2018

We had another great Halloween in 2018.  I loved putting together Everly's fairy costume, loved that Krew decided quickly which costume he wanted to wear and not only was he excited about it, but he didn't fight having a costume at all (we've come a long ways over the years!), and loved that even though Kade and Ky might be nearing the end of their trick-or-treating days, that at least for this year, they made their own (coordinating!!!) costumes and went out with friends.




Ky wasn't upset at the idea of dressing up and trick-or-treating. He's just entered the teenage "I hate when my mom tries to take pictures of me" phase.  But don't you love the costumes they made themselves?
So glad I still have two little to take around the neighborhood.  They had a blast, of course!
Do fairies get any cuter than this?  I wouldn't think so.








I didn't put on a costume this year, but that didn't stop me from putting on some super fun lashes and bright lipstick for the night.  I love our yearly tradition of taking the kids out trick-or-treating together. 
Halloween is the best!

No comments: