Tuesday, February 19, 2019

krew's birthday party

Krew got to have his first real friend birthday party and I think he really loved it!  He had such a hard time deciding on a theme, but eventually he settled on a sports theme, which fits him so perfectly.

I was excited to throw him a birthday party for a couple of reasons.  First, I love planning all the details of little parties, but most of all, I was excited that Krew wanted to have a party.  For the past several years, I have offered to throw him a birthday party, but he was just too shy.  He has made lots of friends over the past year and a half, and I was so happy that he wanted to have all these friends over for a party!
The only problem with having a sports themed birthday party in November is planning sports related games that can be played by ten 7 year old boys inside.
One game was a silly basketball game where they had to shoot hoops in a silly way like backwards, or laying down, or blindfolded.

Each of the boys designed their own jersey.  Krew's is the bottom middle with the #28.





I loved celebrating Krew with all his little friends!

No comments: