Thursday, April 24, 2008

best buddies

The other day, Kade put his arm around Ky and said, "This is my brother. Mommy, take a picture." They stayed like this long enough for me to search for my camera and take a few really cute pictures. It is so fun to see these two little boys grow up together. They love to be with their brother. In fact, this past weekend, Bart and I decided to split them up for a little one-on-one time with us. We thought they would really like to have a parent all to themselves. But Kade was so worried about where Ky was, I'm not sure he had much fun. What a special bond they have!

The other evening, I took the boys to the park to enjoy the absolutely perfect evening weather. Here Kade is enjoying "the big slide."
Silly Kade face
Silly Ky face
Two brothers "racing" on the slides

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun those little twin boys are!! I just love these pictures!!

Jeremy and Janessa said...

That is so precious that Kade said that! They will definitly always be close!