Monday, April 14, 2008

spring gator game

We spent last Saturday in Gainesville, enjoying some Gator football. It was fun to be there, even if it was only the spring game (where they play themselves). ESPN's College Gameday crew was there, and so were the national championship trophy and Tebow's Heisman trophy. The boys are such cute Gator fans that it was just fun to watch them.




Bart and the Heisman trophy
Gator football has been such a fun part of our time here in Florida. It is definitely something we will miss when we move, but it was nice to be able to enjoy it in person one last time!

2 comments:

. said...

I am jealous that you and Bart have a great college football team to cheer for. Your boys are sooo cute!! They make me sooo excited to have my little boy. Last night was fun, we need to get together again. I am sorry we ended up staying over so late, I think it ended up being a long day for all of us today. Also, I looked up the PODS moving company again, and they quoted us at $2,500. It is expensive but when you consider 1 month of free storage, not having to pay for gas, and not having to drive a huge moving truck, I think the price evens out. Let me know what you guys end up doing. Moving is such a pain!!!!

Heidi said...

GO GATORS!!!! Lincoln was at that game too!! Can't wait for the season to start!! Your boys are PRECIOUS!!