Sunday, April 20, 2008

more disney pictures

I got the chance to retell the story of our magical trip to Disney World yesterday, and it made me realize that I never posted more pictures like I promised, so here you go.

Bart and the boys with Nemo

In Bruce the shark's mouth


Smile, you're at Epcot

Everyone at Epcot



"Daddy, it's way too bright to look at the camera!"


Waiting to get on the Buzz Lightyear ride, which was where we won the stay in the castle.





A little after we found out we had won, these were the Disney employees that helped us a lot that afternoon.



We were in the parade with Daisy

Ky loved Cinderella, and did not want to leave her when we were done with the pictures. He just kept staring at her and smiling. It was super cute!
At dinner in the castle, one of Cinderella's mice came and kissed the boys. Kade thought she was awesome!
This was on the Winnie the Pooh ride. It was the first one we went on without waiting in line.
The boys and the gang, we had so much fun in this room!


Just look at this elaborate white chocolate carriage. It was filled with chocolate covered strawberries! Yum!
The next morning we had breakfast with Pooh and friends. Here's Kade and Pooh

Ky and Pooh. The boys got to march in a little parade around the restaurant with the characters.

Piglet and Ky. I don't think they ate much that morning, there was too much going on.

Piglet and Kade. What a fun, fun, place.

7 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

Ashli, it was fun to check out your blog and catch up. Your boys are so cute! I was just thinking of the old For Every Body crew the other day. I'm happy to not be there anymore, but I do miss some of the people. I'm glad you found me, lets keep in touch through blogs. I'm jealous of you living in Florida, it looks like so much fun.

Meghan said...

You guys are so lucky - and deserve it! What a great vacation! Paige wants to know when she gets to see Cinderella and Piglet...uh oh

Natalie said...

I can't believe the royal treatment you guys got! Once in a life time deal!! So fun!

. said...

I am sooo jealous of your Disney trip. It looks like you guys had soo much fun!!! I can't believe you get to stay in the castle too!

I just wanted to tell you that John and I finalized our move and we are going to use a company called Empire movers. They gave us a great rate and they offer storage if you need it. If you are still looking for a deal, you should check them out.

. said...

I am sooo jealous of your Disney trip. It looks like you guys had soo much fun!!! I can't believe you get to stay in the castle too!

I just wanted to tell you that John and I finalized our move and we are going to use a company called Empire movers. They gave us a great rate and they offer storage if you need it. If you are still looking for a deal, you should check them out.

Emily said...

So glad it happened to you guys! What a day to remember! We are really going to miss you and the boys!

Kathy said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. They are so darn cute!
You may need those brother pictures (and story) someday to remind Kade and Ky how special it is to have a twin brother. But for now, enjoy!