Friday, June 20, 2008

seaworld


As one last hurrah before we leave, Kade, Ky and I met up with some friends at Seaworld on Tuesday. We had a blast. Other than the hour that we waited for the Shamu show, only to have it be cancelled, it was a perfect day. (Don't worry, we got to see Shamu later.) The boys were so fascinated by everything they saw, I had more fun watching them than I did the shows.
Something funny that Kade said: We were in the shark exhibit, and there was a large, fake shark above us, so I pointed out how many teeth the shark had. Kade very simply said, "I don't like that." So I thought he must be a little scared, so we walked on. As soon as we had passed the tail of the shark Kade said, very excitedly, "It didn't eat me!" I couldn't help but smile.
Something funny Ky said: Were were watching a show with four singers on a stage in front of a lake where they were doing tricks with jet skis and ski boats. At one point in the show, the singers told everyone to dance so they could pick a few people to come on stage and dance with them. Ky and Kade stood up right away and danced in the cute way they do. Obviously they didn't select my two-year-olds to come on stage, but I could tell when it was over, that Ky was a little disappointed. When the show ended, Ky looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, "Now can I go dance with them?"
It was such a fun day, and a great way to say good-bye to Florida!

On the Ocean Commotion ride
Kade splashing


This is the boys' favorite ride

No comments: