Friday, November 21, 2008

countdown


The boys and I are flying to Utah 2 weeks from tomorrow. We are so excited. We will be there for three weeks (Bart will join us for the last week), so for all of you who will be in Utah then, let us know so that we can get together.
I fully intend on eating at Cafe Rio, Pudding on the Rice, and I was craving Old Spaghetti Factory the other night, so maybe you can meet us at one of the above. Or perhaps we can meet up and just gaze at the mountains together--it's been too long since I've seen them...Mount Timpanogos, I've missed you!
(Oh, and of course I've missed my family immensely, but let's leave it at that lest the tears begin.)

3 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

Fun to catch up on your blog. I think I too need to make a trip to Chicago. And to your question... I think lunch and dinner combined is called, "linner". At least that's what we refer to it as. : )

Jessica said...

Let's get together with Summer and do something. I know last time you were out I had to rush off to something... don't remember what. Let's plan something.

American Falls TaVaci said...

Yay! We want to play! Pick us! Pick us!