Wednesday, July 22, 2009

pay it forward


I won these awesome gift tags made by my friend Heidi by being one of the first 5 people to comment on her blog. Aren't they cute. I can't wait to give a gift away so I can use them! I was super excited when I got them because a) they are stylish and practical, and b) because that is the 3rd time I've been one of the first to comment on a Pay it Forward post and the first time that I actually received something! Thanks Heidi!

So, this is how it works: the first 5 people to comment on this post will get something made by me! I get to choose what it is, and I have 3 months to send it to you. The catch? You then have to re-post this on your blog and give away 5 things made by you. Sounds like fun, right? Okay, comment away!

2 comments:

Bart said...

Ashli ... this is just too funny!!! I love this whole blog culture thing ... I think it's time for my "10 things" post!

Love you-
Bart

Kathy said...

I wanted to comment and get some homemade things from you, but I don't have a blog to pay it forward with. Oh, well.