Friday, December 4, 2009

florida trip: day six


Thursday we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios to play. We were super excited to try the new Toy Story Mania ride, which was amazing! The weather was a bit chilly, but we still had a great time, and we were able to see and do so much.

Highlights of the day:
~ Toy Story Mania ride
~ Meeting Mickey Mouse
~ Car stunt show
~ for me: Aerosmith's Rocking Roller coaster. I think this might be my favorite roller coaster ever!
~ The American Idol experience. The stage looks just like the real American Idol stage, and I think my boys thought they were really at American Idol. I was surprised how much they loved this one!
~ The parade


I was sad leaving the park, knowing that it will probably be a long time before I get to go to Disney World again, but we had three amazing days, so I can't complain!



During the parade, the boys went out and danced with this guy. Ky got bored quickly, but Kade just kept dancing. It was so cute to watch, and he was having a great time performing for everyone watching. I wonder where he gets that from.



Mr. Potato head tells jokes to entertain everyone waiting in line for the Toy Story Mania ride. Which is a good thing, because at times it was a very long line. Thank goodness for Fastpass!

No comments: