Monday, April 16, 2012

easter

Easter came and went so fast this year.  I felt like I had barely started to think about Easter, and now it's already been a week since Easter!  We did get to do a few fun things to celebrate what Ky has now deemed his favorite holiday.  Here are the highlights:
Ky and Kade decorated sugar cookies to look like bunnies.
After seeing the idea on Pinterest (where else?), I made the boys this fun egg carton lunch.  I vaguely remember having something like this as a child--did that happen, mom?  Or am I imagining it?

Of course we had an egg hunt in our pajamas Easter morning. 



And all 3 of my boys wore their matching Easter clothes to church.  The twins ties were fairly easy, and the tie onesie was super easy.  I'd better be careful not to get too carried away, otherwise I might go crazy and make them all dozens of matching ties and insist that they match every week, because I think it is just that cute!  (And I thought it was cute to dress my twins up in matching clothes--add a little, chubby baby to the matching party and it takes it to a whole new level of cuteness!)

And because I think everyone wants to see most all of the pictures I take of my adorable kids, here are a few random ones from this past week!


No comments: