Saturday, August 30, 2014

my pink and gold baby shower!

At the beginning of August, my awesome friends threw me the most amazing baby shower!  Seriously, every detail was perfect, and more than I could have hoped for.  Plus, there was so much pink!



Me and Baby Boots at 35 weeks, at our gorgeous shower!

We ate yummy food, played a few fun, silly games, chatted, and of course I got to open the most adorable gifts ever.
I feel so lucky to have so many generous friends shower me and this little girl with all this pink, ruffly, sparkly, goodness!  I was on the verge of tears the entire time, overwhelmed by everyone's kindness, and the thought that soon I'm going to have a tiny little person to dress in these cute clothes!  I think I'm going to like having a little girl!
These ladies spoiled me!  I am so thankful to have such good, talented friends to help celebrate this baby girl with!

No comments: