Monday, January 12, 2015

december visitors

My parents came for a few days in the middle of December for a visit.  Mostly so that my dad could meet this little princess.  Since they were here for a few days, they also visited with us and played with our boys, but we all know there was only one thing that would bring them here in the dead of winter!


While they were here, we showed them the train museum,



 made gingerbread houses,

 went bowling, and went out to eat a few times.  My parents also took the boys shopping so they could pick out their own Christmas and birthday presents.

 We tried to get a picture of all four kids with grandma and grandpa, and while it's not a great picture, at least we have proof that they were here!
 And the thing my boys look forward to the most when they see grandpa?  Tickles!  My dad is seriously the best tickler in the whole world!  I grew up loving (and hating) when he would hold me down like this for some intense tickling.  And of course, when one child is being tickled, all the others run in for their turn. Never fails.
We are so glad they came out to see us, and so wish that we could see them more often.

No comments: