Friday, February 19, 2016

mommy and me selfies

 It seems like the only way I get in any pictures with my kids is to take selfies with them.  It's super convenient too, because a large portion of my day, I have at least one little one on my lap.  Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of months.



 She is almost a year and a half old, and she still lets me rock her to sleep.  I love that moment when she changes from an alert, tiny little thing, singing along to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, to a gooey, relaxed sleepy baby.  I never get tired of feeling her transition to slumber in my arms.

 Making funny faces at the camera is one of Krew's many talents.
In this one, Everly should be falling asleep, but she was too busy saying "cheese!" and lifting up the phone trying to take her own selfies!

No comments: