Tuesday, January 17, 2017

mommy daughter trip to utah, part 1

Here's a little more of our mommy/daughter trip to Utah when we went out there for my grandpa's funeral.  The hardest part about being in Utah for the week was missing our guys!  The night before we left, the boys all made sure to get a selfie with mom!



 Everly got her selfie with mom on the plane.  She has been on a couple of plane trips before, but it had been a while.  I kept telling her that we were going to go on an airplane and go high in the sky, to which she would always reply, "No!  Evie fall down!"  I have to admit that I was a little nervous boarding that flight, wondering if she knew something I didn't!
 We played at the airport in Minneapolis during our layover, and having a layover with a two-year old sounds scary, but she was awesome!

When we got to grandma's house, she wasted no time finding all the fun toys, and thought it was hilarious to be buried in lots of them!


No comments: