Wednesday, September 15, 2010

weekend in madison

For Labor Day weekend, we went to Madison to visit Bart's brother Bret and his family. We spent Saturday morning at this awesome children's museum. We could have spent all day there. The boys had so much fun!
This water room was so cool. I wanted to get in there and play too!



We spent the afternoon at Bret and Charise's apartment, napping and playing this game where Bret would throw the boys into the air and they would land on our air mattress. It scared me every time, but the boys thought it was the coolest thing.

Even Cooper got in on the fun!

That evening we went to the coolest mini golf course I have ever been too. I wish I had a picture, but I didn't want to try to golf with a camera, so I didn't bring it. Anyway, there were several holes where you had to go up several stairs, start the hole from high up, and then slide down for your next shot. Every hole was so creative, and we all had a great time!

No comments: