Monday, January 30, 2012

3 months!

Krew is 3 months old!!  I feel like I just took his 2 month pictures, and now he's 3 months old.  Crazy!
 He is still such a good baby.  He's been giving lots of smiles, and making lots of cute sounds.  A few weeks ago he learned to say his "g" sound, so he's been telling us a lot about "goo"  and "ga" and "ging."  Last week he laughed for the first time!  I was the only one home, and felt bad that I was the only one who got to hear it, but a few days later, he laughed for Bart too.  Now we are just waiting for the giggles to be a regular occurrence!
 His cheeks and thighs and tummy keep getting bigger and cuter! He's wearing size 6 months clothes, some that Kade and Ky wore when they were 7 or 8 months old.  I guess he's just going to be a big baby!



Isn't he precious?  I think I'm in love!

No comments: