Friday, January 5, 2018

everly and mommy go to utah

In November, Everly and I left all the boys at home and went to Utah to visit my family.  It's kinda a necessity that I go back every now and then to cure my homesickness and make it easier to live so far away from my family.  
 We enjoyed a few days of warmth and sunshine when we got there, which we made sure to soak up.  Everly enjoyed a tractor ride with Grandma.

 Laughed (a lot) with Grandpa.

 Met her newest cousin
 Saw her great grandma
 Held the baby.   Seriously one of her favorite parts about the whole trip.
 Played some more with Grandpa.


 My mom, sister-in-law and I went to Pinners Conference for a day.  It was fun to learn about family history, holiday traditions, hand-lettering, photography, and do some shopping.
We got to visit with friends




 Everly held the baby some more 
 She had a lightsaber fight with Jack and uncle Daniel

 We went the the Puppy Barn and snuggled with puppies.




 Did a little shopping.

 Went to the Bean Museum and saw some animals.


 Held the baby again.
 Sat with uncle Andrew.
 Played with Grandpa some more.
 Helped Grandma with her puppet show and the library.

 Ate at Chick-fil-a.
 And cried when we had to leave to fly home.

No comments: